Clockwork Advising by Appointment

Advising Appointments are not available from December 8th, 2023, to February 5, 2024.

If you are a First Time in College student, please go to or contact the Advising & Counseling center on your campus and request to see a Success Coach. If you are a returning student, please go to or contact the Advising & Counseling Center on your campus and request to see a Career Advisor.

Office hours: Monday – Thursday: 8am – 7 pm and Friday 8am to 5 pm. For assistance, please contact one of the campuses by clicking on the link below.

Click here to contact the necessary resources directly.


Getting Ready for the Semester

How do I register for a class?

After you receive academic advising and address any holds or restrictions, you can move forward with class registration in

MyTCCTrack. Visit our how to register for classes page for frequently asked questions and steps to register for classes.

What is the deadline to sign up (register) for a class?

View our list of registration dates and deadlines. Terms are usually scheduled in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 16 week formats. The traditional fall term begins near the end of August. The typical spring term begins during the middle of January, and the typical summer terms begin at the end of May and the first week of July.

How do I apply for financial aid?

Visit our financial aid apply page.

How do I know if my financial aid is ready?

If you have already applied for admission or are a current student, you can check your financial aid status by logging into MyTCCTrack. From the menu, select Financial Aid.

How do I pay my tuition and when is it due?

Payment for classes is due on the day that you register for classes.  You can pay online in MyTCCTrack using a credit or debit card. Find out
your payment options.  You may also request a payment plan online. If you do not pay or arrange a payment plan on the day that you register, your courses will be dropped for nonpayment at 12 midnight.

If you are on financial aid and have received your award letter in MyTCCTrack, you will not be required to pay for your classes unless your financial aid amount does not cover your entire amount of tuition and fees.  Check your financial aid status by following the instructions on our how-to page.

How do I change my class schedule?

There is a limited window in which you can change your class schedule after you register for classes. You can add and drop classes in MyTCCTrack until the last day of registration.  Please check with an Academic Advisor.

Where do I turn in my meningitis shot record?

You may submit the documentation online in WebAdvisor, via email or at the Registrar's Office on your campus. More instructions on submission may be found on the website.

Where are my classes located?

You will be able to determine where your classes are located by reviewing your class schedule in MyTCCTrack. You should locate your classes before classes begin and bring a print-out of your schedule with you on the first day of classes.  Visit our campus maps to plan out your route to class.

How do I obtain a student ID?

You may obtain a TCC college ID card once you have registered for your classes and payment has been completed.  Information about getting
your student ID can be found on our website.

How do I obtain a parking permit?

Student parking permits are free and are only required for classes on the Trinity River Campus or Trinity River Campus East.
Go to the Trinity River Police Department to get your permit.

You'll need: 

  • Current driver's license 
  • Student statement 

Where can I park on campus?                                       

General student parking is allowed in parking areas typically with white markings or signs for student parking.  Those areas with yellow faculty parking markings or signs are reserved for faculty and those with blue markings or signs are reserved for visitors. Find additional parking regulations.

How do I find which textbooks and supplies I need?

Check in MyTCCTrack to see which books you need by selecting the section details on one of the courses you have registered for. Scroll down to find the Bookstore Information link. Be sure to get the correct edition of each textbook.

A student of this institution is not under any obligation to purchase a textbook from a TCC or affiliated bookstore.  The same textbook may also be available from an independent retailer, including an online retailer.

What if I am failing a class?

If you find that you are having difficulty with your classes, you should first talk with your instructor for assistance.  You may also visit your Academic Advisor to learn about the various support services such as tutoring and academic labs on your campus. If you are receiving financial aid, you should talk with the
financial aid office to discuss how failing a course can impact your aid.

What if I am considering dropping a class?

You should always talk with your instructor first and talk with an Academic Advisor.  If you are receiving financial aid, you should talk with the
financial aid office to discuss how dropping a course can impact your aid.

How do I apply for a job on campus?

There are two types of student jobs on campus - student workers or college work-study.  You must apply for financial aid to be eligible for college work-study.  All student employment is handled through Career Services on your campus.

What clubs and organizations are available?

There are many clubs and organizations available to support your success. 

How do I transfer hours from my previous college or university to TCC?

You should review your degree audit to determine if you have taken a required course at another college or university.  Many colleges and universities allow you to request that an official transcript be sent to TCC.  Find out how to submit your transcript.  Transcript evaluation will begin automatically once you meet all criteria for transfer evaluation.  Contact your academic advisor for more information.

How do I transfer hours from TCC to another college or university? 

Plan your transfer by meeting with an Academic Advisor or your Transfer Center staff.

How do I get an official TCC transcript?

Visit our website to find out how to request an official TCC transcript.